Sunday, June 06, 2010

Samsung Connect Plus P2370MS Multifunction monitor


I recently decided to replace my desktop CRT monitor which is more than thirteen years old. Though my desktop is ten years old, I feel it has still some juice left in it. When I considered to replace my old monitor, I decided that the new one should work both as a PC monitor and and TV monitor. My choice fell on Samsung Connect Plus P2370MS multifunction monitor. After purchasing and using for some days, I felt that I made correct decision.

The monitor can have different inputs (PC, DVI, AV, Component, HDMI) to play as an output device to PC, set-top box, video player. game console, other digital devices like camera and camcorder. The resolutions can be set to as high as 1920x1080. It can play HDTV. though I am yet to try it.

The display is crisp and clear even in normal format. It would be much better in HD format. I tried multi-screen software wherein two windows can be viewed side by side. This is not a great feature and not unique to this monitor. I have tested all functions of this TV monitor with the exception of HDTV.

I am happy to have made a right choice. It is a good value for Rs. 15,000/- (less than US$ 300).

PS: If you want to read more about this product, please click here.




No comments: